Инструкция по эксплуатации Sony XR-CA360EE
Fm / am cassette car stereo, Xr-ca360ee
• This unit is designed for negative earth 12 V
DC operation only.
• Do not get the wires under a screw, or caught
in moving parts (e.g. seat railing).
• Before making connections, turn the car
ignition off to avoid short circuits.
• Connect the power connecting cord 6 to the
unit and speakers before connecting it to the
auxiliary power connector.
• Run all earth wires to a common earth
• Be sure to insulate any loose unconnected
wires with electrical tape for safety.
Notes on the power supply cord (yellow)
• When connecting this unit in combination with
other stereo components, the connected car
circuit’s rating must be higher than the sum of
each component’s fuse.
• When no car circuits are rated high enough,
connect the unit directly to the battery.
Parts Iist (1)
• The numbers in the list are keyed to those in
• The bracket 1 and the protection collar 4 are
attached to the unit before shipping. Before
mounting the unit, use the release keys 7 to
remove the bracket 1 and the protection collar
from the unit. For details, see “Removing
the protection collar and the bracket (4)” on
the reverse side of the sheet.
• Keep the release keys 7 for future use as
they are also necessary if you remove the
unit from your car.
Handle the bracket 1 carefully to avoid injuring
Before installing, make sure that the catches on
both sides of the bracket 1 are bent inwards 2 mm.
If the catches are straight or bent outwards, the unit
will not be installed securely and may spring out.
Connection example (2)
• Be sure to connect the earth cord before
connecting the amplifier.
• If you connect an optional power amplifier and do
not use the built-in amplifier, the beep sound will
For connecting two or more CD/MD changers, the
source selector XA-C30 (optional) is necessary.
Connection diagram (3)
To AMP REMOTE IN of an optional power
This connection is only for amplifiers. Connecting
any other system may damage the unit.
If you have a power aerial without a relay box,
connecting this unit with the power connecting
cord 6 may damage the aerial.
Notes on the control leads
• The power aerial control lead (blue) supplies +12 V
DC when you turn on the tuner.
• When your car has built-in FM/AM aerial in the
rear/side glass, connect the power aerial control
lead (blue) or the accessory power input lead (red)
to the power terminal of the existing aerial
booster. For details, consult your dealer.
• A power aerial without a relay box cannot be used
with this unit.
Memory hold connection
When the yellow power input lead is connected,
power will always be supplied to the memory circuit
even when the ignition switch is turned off.
© 2003 Sony Corporation
Printed in Malaysia
BUS AUDIO IN
BUS CONTROL IN
BUS AUDIO IN
BUS CONTROL IN
* not supplied
Equipment used in illustrations (not supplied)
Аппаратура, фигурирующая в иллюстрациях (не прилагается)