Cleaning and care – Инструкция по эксплуатации ZELMER 13Z018
18.10. Push the power on/off button
(A). You will hear a sound signal.
indicator on the display panel will begin to whirl, signalizing that the espresso machine is heating up.
18.12. When the
indicator stops whirling, you will hear a sound signal informing you that the machine is ready for
use (has reached the right temperature).
18.13. Press and hold both the coffee amount select button
(C) and the steam/hot water select button
2 seconds. The remove limescale indicator will stop flashing
, while the indicator
will start whirling
informing that the process of removing limescale has begun.
18.14. Hot water with removed limescale will pour out of the brew head (5).
18.15. Wait before all the liquid comes out of the brew head (5). Then remove and rinse the tank (1) with clean
18.16. Place an empty container under the brew head (5), so to let the hot water flow into it.
18.17. To continue with the clearing process, fill the tank (1) with clean water up to the maximum (MAX) level
indicated on the water tank (1). Close the cover of the water tank (1) and install it back in the espresso
18.18. Hot water will pour out of the brew head (5) (the espresso machine rinses itself).
18.19. After the process of removing limescale hot water will stop pouring our of the brew head (5) and the espresso
machine will automatically turn off.
18.20. Power on/off button
(A) will light up and the power indicator
will flash on the display panel.
18.21. Unplug the espresso machine from the power supply.
18.22. Make sure that the espresso machine has cooled off.
18.23. Remove the water tank (1) and the drip tray (9) together with its grid (8) from the espresso machine (Fig. 11).
18.24. Place the espresso machine upside-down and screw down the grid to the filter head (5) by means of a fitting
screwdriver (Fig. 14).
18.25. Close the cover of the water tank (1), and then install the tank (1) and the drip tray (9) with its grid (8) back
into the espresso machine (Fig. 13).
CAUTION! During the process of removing limescale all functions of the espresso machine are disabled.
19. Cleaning and care
Always keep the espresso machine clean in order to provide high quality of brewed coffee and extend the life-span of the
1. Before you start cleaning, turn the espresso machine off and unplug it from the power supply.
2. Make sure that the espresso machine has cooled off.
3. Do not immerse the espresso machine in water or any other liquids.
4. Do not wash any part of the espresso machine in a dishwasher.
5. Wipe the casing of the machine with a wet cloth or sponge.
6. Remove the filter handle (7) from the coffee machine and then remove coffee grounds. Clean the filter handle (7)
and the filter with a wet cloth or sponge.
7. Dry the cleaned part on air or with the use of a cloth – do not dry them in an oven or a microwave.
8. Remove the drip tray grid (8) and the drip tray (9) from the espresso machine and pour water out of them. Then
clean them with a wet cloth or sponge.
9. Remove the cappuccino attachment by unscrewing it and pulling it downwards.